Rules and Policies
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Case's Ladder, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Copyright Policy.
These rules and methods of rank computation are protected under U.S. copyright laws.
Problem? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Ranking System
(1) You may have up to 20 members on your team at any given time. Only one player can be designated as the captain. You may transfer the title of Captain in the TEAM EDITOR.
(2) Where To Play: All ladder matches must be completed in Social Lounge 8. If the tables are full, ladder matches may be completed in Advance Lounge 5.
(3) Obtaining a Match:
a. Teams can secure a match game by letting other teams know they are available and ready to play. The team securing the match will have seat choice.
b. Matches secured by announcing in Social 8, will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. The on board team will set up the table and have choice of seat colors.
c. You may play the same team as many times as you like - even back to back games - on any given day.
d. At this particular time, there will be no challenges to obtain match games.
(4) Substitute Players: If a player in a match leaves before the match is completed, then a substitute player can be selected to finish playing for the missing player. If there are no subs available, the remaining partner will promptly report the loss. The only exception would be if the opponents offer a cancellation.
(5) Tournaments: The rules for a Tournament are determined by the Tournament Director hosting the event. You will find a summary of each individual Tournament, including a RULES page, if you follow the link for that specific Tournament. When a Tournament Director is working a tournament, he/she can play in another tournament that he/she signed up to play if the two tournaments overlap
(6) Your Ladder name and team page: This is an Adult League, therefore names and themes will be acceptable as long as they are not pornographic..
(7) Kibitz: Kibitzing will not be allowed at anytime during play of the game and will result in automatic loss to team whose members kibitz.
(8) Boston: Pulling all 50 points is called a Boston. Any team pulling a Boston wins the game as long as they took the bid and saved.
(9) Cheating: Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. If you believe your opponent is cheating, then you should finish the game and send evidence to support your claim in to the Administrators within 24 hours from the completion of the game. There is no such a thing as "almost cheating" hence there will be no "table talk" rule. What is said at the table is either cheating or it is not cheating.
(10) Abuse: It is forbidden to abuse or harass any player or team in this league. We encourage you to try to solve problems on your own, but not to the point of creating hardship to yourself or other members. If you have a problem, we are here to help you.
(11) Unsportsmanlike Behavior: Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. There will be zero tolerance for any rude or unsportsmanlike behavior during or after game play.
12) Captains will have full responsibility for the actions of their team members. All complaints will be filed by the team captain; and only after the captain has made an effort to resolve the problem with the captain of the accused member. Complaints with proof will be reviewed by a committee of Captains and if the accused is found guilty, then the captains will determine the appropriate penalty to be applied by the Administrators.
13) BOOT RULE: IF A PLAYER IS BOOTED & CANíT GET BACK, THEN A TEAMIE MUST BE THERE TO PLAY THE LAST CARD OF THE GAME OR THE BOOTED PLAYERíS TEAM FORFEITS. THE BOOTED PLAYERíS TEAMIE CAN'T BE A PLAYER STILL PLAYING IN THE TOURNAMENT.
14) Anyone who knowingly
signs up for a PGW tourney and a tourney in another league scheduled at
the same time will face the following consequences:
Second time: 30 days boxing.
Third time: removal from PGW.
15) Players from the same household may not sign up as partners, but may play together as partners if one is a sub because a team member was booted.
Copyright 1996 - 2018 Case's Ladder / Thulium Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved.