Worldplay Tech Supervisor

Worldplay Tech Supervisor


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Forum ]

Posted by drunkongin (Ranked 5 on Gin (WorldPlay) Ladder) on March 02, 2003 at 11:26:54:

Please send as many inquiries as we can to:
LoretoP@aol.com

That is one of the Technical Supervisors.

Here is a copy of what I sent:

I recently had an online conversation with Eugene in regard to the status of Worldplay Games.

Over the past 12 months, this site have become very unreliable and is getting worse by the. It seems it is down more than up.

I have had numerous conversations with the people at both EA and AOL in regard to this situation and I have received little or no responses on what is being done to fix the problem.

The main reason I subscribe to AOL is to have the ability to access Worldplay Games. Sometime within the last year (maybe longer ), AOL made it a requirement that you needed to subscribe to AOL in order to access Worldplay Games.

The majority of my inquiries go unresponded and I am looking to contact someone who can provide me with any feedback, whether it be positive or negative.

Rumors have been circulating that Worldplay will be shutdown by the end of the summer, but this rumor has been going around for 3 or more years.

Both EA & AOL have also expressed a lack of interest in making this site compatible with Windows XP & Nt.

If someone took the time to send out a survey ranking the Internet games sites that are available they would probably be shocked.......

AOL's Woldplay is the overwhelming choice as most user friendly and popular.
It would also be noted that POGO would be considered the worst or least liked sited.

If POGO had come out 1st then followed by Worldplay, AOL would have looked like a genius and won the hearts of many online card players. But the majority of the people look at POGO as a major set back for AOL.


Since I use my AOL account 60% of the time to access Worldplay games (the remaining 40% for business) I have requested that the billing department issue me some sort of credit.

I know many other either have or will be expressing the same concrens that I have done here.


Any information you could supply would greatly be appreciated and I would gladly circulate among the gaming community.

Thank you for your support.

Looking forward to reading your response,
Drunkongin
Drunkongin@aol.com




Follow Ups:



Post a Followup

Ladder:
Ladder Name:
Password:
Password saved if checked

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Forum ]


Copyright Policy

Copyright 1996 - 2017 Case's Ladder / Thulium Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved.