[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Forum ]
Posted by prof1 (Gold Member) (Ranked 10 on Canasta (Gaming Safari) Ladder) on March 30, 2015 at 16:42:07 PDT:
ppaw had major brain surgery yesterday. He had a couple of falls and there was fluid on the brain. He used to play this game until last summer when we were told prof1 and ppaw could not play each other anymore because we know each other. We have our own homes and we live 300 miles apart.
Regardless your hugs, prayers and well wishes would be greatly appreciated and perhaps if things if he recovers he can return to a game he loves; case ladder canasta.
- test Zovaraxx (LeadOp) 06:10:13 PDT 10/27/15
- retry Zovaraxx (LeadOp) 06:22:54 PDT 10/27/15
- forum Zovaraxx (LeadOp) 07:30:51 PDT 10/29/15
- test Zovaraxx (LeadOp) 06:10:12 PDT 10/27/15
- Re: ppaw Charles (Gold Member) 12:01:54 PDT 4/05/15
- Re: ppaw toni19022 19:24:44 PDT 4/04/15
- Re: ppaw toni19022 19:25:09 PDT 4/04/15
- Re: ppaw toni19022 19:25:42 PDT 4/04/15
- Re: ppaw Maritza (Gold Member) 17:11:53 PDT 3/30/15
- Re: ppaw toni19022 19:23:53 PDT 4/04/15
- Re: ppaw toni19022 19:23:04 PDT 4/04/15
Post a Followup