Is your game going to launch with all of the features your users demand?
At Case's Ladder we are focused on one thing, providing the best ladder, ranking and tournament systems for multiplayer games online. Founded in 1996, the Company has become the leader in Ladders, Rankings and Tournaments by offering a complete solution for game publishers, which includes; system development/customization, operations, hosting, billing and customer support.
The Case's Ladder team is made up of gamers who are passionate about creating the best experience for your users. Our team has a significant amount of experience managing the online communities around each game as well as a deep understanding of what user wants at every level of membership.
Working with Case's Ladder allows you to:
- Add the features your users demand with little to no development cost to you so you can focus on your core competency.
- Create additional revenue streams by offering premium memberships and features to your users for your online properties.
- Offer your users high quality Customer Support without incurring all the cost of having a dedicated staff.
- Co-Brandable Templates - Our templates allow you to quickly and easily brand your Ladders, Rankings and Tournament pages providing a seamless experience for your users.
- Database integration - Integration of user login names and passwords so users only log in one time.
- User Managed Leagues, Ladders and Tournaments - Case's Ladder provides both company managed and user managed systems.
- Customer Support - Tiered levels of online, phone and chat support are available to your users (All support plans are membership dependent)
- Premium Membership Plans - Case's Ladder Premium Memberships are available on a yearly or monthly basis. Our memberships provide you with an additional revenue stream for your title.
- Affinity Program "Ladder Bux" - Provides incentives for users to continue to be active on the system and in the community.
- Operations - We provide a complete turnkey hosting solution. We provide the hardware, bandwidth and managed services to keep the system up and running.
Click Here to find out how we can help you make your online gaming site a success. You can also contact Business Development.